Senior » Information on Ordering Transcripts

Information on Ordering Transcripts

Transcript Requests -

Colleges require that an official transcript be sent from the school to accompany admissions applications. To requests your official transcript, you will need to create an account and make the request through Parchment ( There is a link to the site on the high school main web page and the counseling page. Once your request has been created in Parchment, Mrs. Wascha processes the requests. This is NOT an immediate process. You should expect it to take a couple of days so please do not wait until the last minute to make your requests. If you have any problems with the online system, see Mrs. Wascha.